Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Look Out World

The first place I went alone after I had our first child was to buy a tent. And we had a great time camping in that tent. But after three kids and many trips to and from the prairies we needed an upgrade. 
So we bought an old hippy bus. That was lots of fun but westies have notoriously bad engines and ours was true to it kind. But we were very comfy while waiting for the engine to cool down!
Well, we are about to start the third chapter in our camping adventures.
And what could go wrong?

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring! I can't wait to take Gabriel camping. Wondering how old he should be before we attempt it. Any tips on camping with baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have camped with a six month old. The only part I find hard is keeping a crawler out of the camp-fire.

      Delete