Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To the Edge and Beyond

This has been a crazy few days. Or blessed, maybe that is a better word.

After much prayer and stress we decided that we had to take our house off the market and try to find a renter, remortgage it to get some money for a down payment for the place in Saskatchewan, and hope and pray that someone who give us a loan for the rest.

So, Monday morning I call up our realtor to tell him the plan. He calls me back five minutes later to say that he just got a call form someone who really wanted to come see our place and asking us to hold off for one day. OK, so we call the mortgage guy to see if we can get an extension on the rewrite and I run home to clean like a crazy woman.

Eventually our realtor calls to ask if one more couple can come by at 7 pm because they to wanted to look at our place too. Sure why not, it is really the last chance and the place is already clean.

Well cleaning I start to pray (again like a crazy lady), and I call one of my very best friends and ask her to pray too. She in turn asked a group of women that we have met with over the last few years to pray too. Well, the phones in heaven were ringing off the hook!

I was really hoping for a miracle late night call on Monday night but even thought I stayed up just in case nothing came. Oh well, we still had plan B.

Tuesday Morning: As I am about to call my realtor the phone rings. He wanted to tell me that the last people to see the house were sitting down to write an offer that morning. Oh My! Wow! Hallelujah! But I don't want to get my hopes up, until I see what they are offering.

As you may have already guessed God is good, and has good timing. (I some how keep forgetting this)

The buyers were offering a fair price and were very flexible with timing and move the dates so we could buy the house in Saskatchewan with no need to bridge fiance. Every thing worked out exactly as we needed, when we needed it. All that stress and worry and God had our back the whole time!

Now the real busyness starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment