Sunday, June 30, 2013

No Complaining

This is my new motto: No Complaining about the Miracle!

You would think that this would be easy but really it is hard to not complain about all the things that I need to get done before we go. Now that the house is sold (almost, conditions do not come off until the 5th) there is a lot to do. I have lists every where about every thing. Here is just my list of people to phone.

-Mortgage Company
-Realtor with documents for purchasers
-Health Insurance (both BC and Sask)
-BCAA/CAA
-Home Insurance
-Car Insurance/Driver's Services
-Canada Post
-Credit Cards
-Bank
-Lawyers
-Movers
-Telus
-Fortus
-BC Hydro
-Cell Phone Company
-Sask Power
-Sask Tell
-Parish
-Kids School (BC)
-Kids School (Sask)


But I am not complaining. I am so thankful that God has made this list possible. I just keep forgetting to say thank you in the middle of the busyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment