Monday, February 16, 2015

Crazy Dreams

I am one of those moms who love breastfeeding. I know that other moms like other parts and stages of parenting more but I think if my kids could stay little, fully-breastfed infants forever, I would be very happy.

One of the weird side effects of breastfeeding that I like is the weird dreams. Lots of mom find that they have lots of dreams while breastfeeding. I think it has to do with waking up so often in the night.

Anyway, I had a crazy dream last night. I was asked to work as a spy for CSIS. But of course CSIS was chronically underfunded. So they had no office space for the new spies to work out of. The solution was that we would work out of the Sears' furniture department. So there I was, in my black dress suit and ear bud with my colleagues all of us pretending that we were just casual shoppers.

I hope that this was just a dream and not the way Canada's intelligent agency really works or I will be afraid of Sears from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment